|Cross Section||24.5 FB|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||31 cm / -10 pts|
|Strung Weight||309 g|
|Unstrung Weight||295 g|
|Length||27 in / 68.6 cm|
#Please be reminded that the price listed is for the racket frame Only, If you'd like it to be strung, Please take a look at our Stringing section to customize your racket!
Wilson Clash 100 (US Open Limited Edition)
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- 3D Bending allows racket to bend with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
The manifestation of Wilson's most noteworthy racket innovation, Clash 100 US Open Edition features the same composition and specifications as the in-line Clash 100 within a limited edition design sporting a New York City map, which represents day sessions of the most popular tennis tournament on US soil. 3D Bending uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, the racket's frame geometry maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.