Head (sq cm) 645
Head (sq in) 100
Length (cm) 68.58
Length (in) 27
String Pattern 16X19
Strung balance (cm) 34.5
Strung balance (pts)+1
Strung weight (grams) 281
Strung weight (ounces) 9.91
Taper System (mm) 22 MM FB
Unstrung balance (cm) 33.5
Unstrung balance (pts)-2
Unstrung weight (grams) 265
Unstrung weight (ounces) 9.35
#Please be reminded that the price listed is for the racket frame Only, If you'd like it to be strung, Please take a look at our Stringing section to customize your racket!
Wilson Blade 100UL V9
- Parallel Drilling Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip Taper Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- FORTYFIVE° Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- DirectConnect Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Lightest, arm-friendliest racket in Blade v8 series
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, Wilson's Blade performance rackets continue to be the preferred choice of avid competitors looking for ultimate control, feel and stability. The lightest, most maneuverable racket in the V9 series, the Blade 100UL is the ideal model for transitioning junior players. Featuring a new Emerald Night Green matte finish, this racket has an open string pattern that gives players an optimal blend of control, feel and power. Its braided graphite + basalt frame with DirectConnect carbon fiber handle delivers improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.