|Cross Section||24.5 FB|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||31.5CM/9 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||280 g|
|Length||27 in / 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
#Please be reminded that the price listed is for the racket frame Only, If you'd like it to be strung, Please take a look at our Stringing section to customize your racket!
Wilson Clash 100L (Special Edition)
- Special edition design features a metallic silver frame with signature Clash infrared tip and elastic finish for a sharp, unique look
- A lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- 3D Bending allows the racket to bending with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Clash 100L features the extraordinary flexibility and control of the groundbreaking franchise in a lighter frame. Weighing in at 9.9 oz (280 g) unstrung, Clash 100L gives players an extra degree of maneuverability and swing speed. FreeFlex and StableSmart combine to bend the frame in new dimensions for excellent ball pocketing and dwell time without sacrificing stability. Dripping with all the ingredients to maximize player confidence in every shot, Clash 100L is worth a hard look for transitioning juniors and any players that prefer a lighter racket.